Since our founding in 1908, Fidelity has worked passionately to make our community a better place by supporting outstanding community initiatives through financial contributions and employee volunteers. Each fiscal year, Fidelity allocates a portion of its budget towards philanthropic causes.
Fidelity focuses its philanthropic efforts on the following support areas:
- Home Building Industry
- Arts & Culture
In order for your organization to be eligible to apply for a sponsorship from Fidelity, your organization must be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Please note: priority will be given to organizations that qualify under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
Eligible organizations must submit a sponsorship proposal to email@example.com a minimum of three months (advised) prior to the event. Your organization's proposal should be no longer than 2 typed pages and include the following:
- Brief overview of organization.
- Name of Fidelity contact if your organization has spoken to a Fidelity representative concerning this project. Please list the date of your discussion along with the Fidelity's representative's name and title.
- Description of your organization's event/project (including: location, date and time, target audience(s), expected attendance, etc.).
- Description of what your organization is requesting (i.e. funds, volunteers, promotional items, other, etc.) and what your organization intends to use the requested items for.
- Description of sponsor benefits Fidelity will receive (ex. logos on promotional materials, tickets to events, hosting a VIP tent, name and/or logo in program, etc.).
- Description of your organization's relationship to Fidelity, along with a list enumerating past Fidelity support
- Specific contact information (email, phone, address) for your organization.
- Description of post event or post sponsorship evaluation? How will your organization gauge if the sponsorship was successful or if the organization met its goals with Fidelity's support
- Any other important information that may influence the sponsorship committee's decision.
Once Fidelity has reviewed your organization's sponsorship proposal, your organization will receive notification by phone and/or in writing indicating whether your request has been approved or declined.
Please note that due to the volume of sponsorship requests, it may take up to three months to receive notification. If you have not received notification regarding a sponsorship proposal within three months or if this is a time sensitive request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your submission.
Fidelity is happy to meet personally with those organizations that have a significant request or partnership idea. Requests should be made in writing/email to email@example.com.